The objective of the ETS Quality Management System is to define and continuously improve the procedures and processes relevant to the provision of testing services and facility maintenance activities in compliance to the requirements and with complete customer satisfaction.
The ETS Quality Policy defines the actions to meet the above objective which include:
- Certification regarding the Quality Management Standard ISO 9001, issue 2008,
- Certification regarding the Test Centres Quality Assurance Standard (ECSS-Q-20-07A),
- Training of personal to maintain an adequate qualification level
- Internal and external auditing,
- Systematic and exhaustive treatment of all non-conformances in order
to prevent reoccurrence.
Quality records are maintained and analysed to report and detect trends in due time to enable initiation of preventive and corrective actions.