European Test Services B.V. (ETS)
NL-2201 AZ Noordwijk
Managing Director: Dr. Jörg Selle
Phone: +31(0)71 565 59 69
Fax: +31(0)71 565 56 59
Seat: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Registry: registered with the Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce in Rotterdam, under file number 809143197
VAT-No.: NL 8091.43.197.B.01
ETS Procurement Terms - ETS-MGMT-CT-0004 issue 2 [download]
- Documents published by European Test Services B.V. (ETS) on the World Wide Web may not be copied other than for non-commercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained,
and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed.
ETS (B.V.) makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. All users agree that all access and use of www.european-test-services.net and the content thereof is at their own risk.
- The use or misuse of trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law,
the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
Further, please be advised that European Test Services B.V. (ETS) actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- Copyright © Photo: European Test Services European Test Services B.V. (ETS) 2010. All rights reserved.
Copyright © Photo: ESA/Anneke Le Floc'h. All rights reserved.
© raven - Fotolia.com © nyul - Fotolia.com
- Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer,
to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
In case of activation of the IP anonymization, Google will truncate/anonymize the last octet of the IP address for Member States of the European Union as well as for other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by Google servers in the USA. On behalf of the website provider Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website,
compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website provider.
However, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. Furthermore you can prevent Google’s collection and use of data (cookies and IP address)
by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
You can refuse the use of Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set on the computer, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website: Disable Google Analytics
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at https://www.google.de/intl/en_uk/policies/. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “anonymizeIp” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
- © European Test Services B.V. (ETS) 2017. All rights reserved.
- Webmaster and Webhosting
- MXM DESIGN GmbH: www.mxmdesign.de